Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First Class

Class 1 was a bit of an eye opener for me. my company told me to go take some classes to help out with my ecommerce business. i wanted to take Web Market Strategies but was too late to get in. This was available so i signed up with the idea that anything i can learn about marketing in new media would definitely hep my cause. I was right, i am fascinated by this topic and have been racking my brain trying to think of how i can use this media to promote online sales. Looking at the data from "Groundswell" and class 1 it is obvious that there are people out there talking and listening, my problem is that my company is a 3rd party. Our brand is our partners brand. So far i have been connecting my customers through our partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment